- Vinificator for red wines
- Fermenter for white wines
- Storage tank
- Hopper for grapes
- Tube in tube heat exchanger
- Automatic triblock with low depression
- Hopper for husks/stems of grapes
- Flotation unit
- Plate filter
- Membrane pneumatic press
- Membrane vacuum press
- Feeding unit for cork stoppers
- Automatic rotary labeling machine
- Three stage plate pasteurization plant
- Equipment for dairy products
- Equipment for soft drinks
- Oenological products
Cylindrical and vertical autoclave of 300 hl made in stainless steel, PED tested.
- Material: shell and bottom in EN10028-7 WNR 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Weld seams: brushed according to our standard.
- Internal finishing: for shell thickness below 6 mm - 2B; for thickness above 6 mm - 1; satinated top and bottom.
- Internal and external cleaning by pickling and full passivation.
- Domed top and bottom with semi-elliptical profile.
- Cylindrical shell made from rings welded butt-to-butt.
- Air interlayer with threaded joints IN/OUT.
- Cylindrical supporting legs, with adjustable finger and bearing disc made of stainless steel.
1) Oval access door 370x480 mm, with internal opening;
2) Socket for partial discharge with butterfly valve in stainless steel with plug;
3) Socket for total discharge with butterfly valve in stainless steel with plug;
4) Socket for remontage with butterfly valve in stainless steel with plug;
5) Internal pipe for remontage;
6) Level unit consisting of lower sampling tap, upper valve, glass pipe and stainless steel case;
7) Safety unit, consisting of:
- Discharge pipe.
- Safety valve in stainless steel, calibration at 6 bar.
- Pressure gauge with the scale 0/10 bar.
- Discharge valve and relief valve in stainless steel.
8) Sampling tap in stainless steel;
9) Fitting on the shell for temperature probe ½” Gas Male with plug;
10) Fitting for temperature probe with the scale -10°/+50° C;
11) Washing pipe DN 25 with ball valve in stainless steel and upper washing ball;
12) Ringbolt for lifting;
13) Data plate.
COMPLETE EXTERNAL INSULATION CONSISTING OF:
- Shell insulated by self-quenching polyurethane panels with a density of 30-35 kg/m3, 80 mm thick, with a double layer connected in staggered order, fixed by plastic straps
- Insulation of the top and bottom by injection of self-quenching polyurethane with a density of 30-35 kg/m3, thickness of 80 mm.
- External coating of insulation with sheets in stainless steel AISI 304, thickness 0.6 mm, on rivets, finishing 2B.
- Injection of self-quenching polyurethane with a density of 30-35 kg/m3 into supporting legs.
- Hatch insulation.
Nominal volume: 300 hl
Dimensions: Ø body 2.464 mm
Ø insulation 2.670 mm
Total height: 8080 mm
Valves: DN 50
Testing: Working pressure: 6,0 bar
Hydraulic test pressure: 9,0 bar
Working temperature: -10/+50°C