- Vinificator for red wines
- Fermenter for white wines
- Storage tank
- Hopper for grapes
- Tube in tube heat exchanger
- Automatic triblock with low depression
- Hopper for husks/stems of grapes
- Flotation unit
- Plate filter
- Membrane pneumatic press
- Membrane vacuum press
- Feeding unit for cork stoppers
- Automatic rotary labeling machine
- Three stage plate pasteurization plant
- Equipment for dairy products
- Equipment for soft drinks
- Oenological products
Glycol distribution system
TANK AND PUMPING GROUP, elaborated by our specialists depending on productive needs.
Pumping unit for chilled glycol distribution. The chilled water distribution system consists of:
- Stainless steel buffer tank of 5.000 l
- Buffer tank insulation made of polyurethane and stainless steel coating.
Pumping unit equipped with electric control panel with internal wiring and consists of:
- Storage box provided for outdoor installation consisting of:
- Galvanized bearing profiles, painted for greater resistance to atmospheric factors.
- Galvanized and painted closing panels.
- Internal panel insulation with closed cell material.
- Special accessories and components in stainless steel:
- Inlet pressure transducer.
- Feeding and aspiration collectors in stainless steel with flanged joints, couplings with pressure gauge and pressure sensor.
- An electric pump made of stainless steel on the cooling unit inlet from 80 to 100 m3/h at 2.5 bar, with butterfly intercepting valves.
- Nr.3 electric pumps in stainless steel from 180 to 240 m3/h at 2,5 bar, with butterfly intercepting valves.
- Non-return valves.
- Temperature probe on consumer feeding line.
- Pressure sensor on collecting tank.
- Glycol level sensor on buffer tank.
- Electric control panel of pumping group:
- Panel with safety door.
- Power switch with door blocking.
- Pump actuator with counter and remote switches.
- Pump starting software.
- Pressure sensor with filter.
- Pump starting lightning switches for manual/automat mode.
- Fuses on auxiliary circuits.
- Fan for ventilating the electric panel.
- PLC with command program and control of pumps and sensors.