- Vinificator for red wines
- Fermenter for white wines
- Storage tank
- Hopper for grapes
- Tube in tube heat exchanger
- Automatic triblock with low depression
- Hopper for husks/stems of grapes
- Flotation unit
- Plate filter
- Membrane pneumatic press
- Membrane vacuum press
- Feeding unit for cork stoppers
- Automatic rotary labeling machine
- Three stage plate pasteurization plant
- Equipment for dairy products
- Equipment for soft drinks
- Oenological products
Three stage plate pasteurization plant
THREE STAGE PLATE PASTEURIZATION PLANT
Three stage plate pasteurization plant:
- Recuperation stage
- Pasteurization stage
- Cooling stage
- The steel frame is coated with stainless steel, can work with pressure up to 15 bar, closing with traction rods made of stainless steel.
- 2 AISI 304 stainless steel dividers.
- Plates: in stainless steel AISI 316. The special design assures a high heat exchange coefficient and a perfect stability of EPDM gaskets on their positions.
- Temperature gage
- Pressure gauges
Product feeding unit, consisting of:
- Feeding centrifugal pump in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Manual valve for flow regulation.
Holding unit (Optional):
- Set of AISI 304 stainless steel pipes, connected between them by bends. Connection with equipment with welding crows. The unit is installed above the heat exchanger.
Heating unit, consisting of:
- Cast iron centrifugal circulating pump.
- Mixing group water-steam.
- Brazed plate heat exchanger.
- Expansion tank.
- Condensate discharge.
- Connecting pipes in stainless steel.
- Automatic modulating valve to regulate steam feeding with pneumatic servo drive.
- Steam cut-off valve.
- Electronic thermal control to check steam regulating valve.
Recirculating-cooling unit, consisting of:
- Manual valve for water feed regulation.
- Pressure switch.
- Nr.2 automatic valves with pneumatic servo drive.
Electric control panel in stainless steel:
- Remote switches and signal lamp
- Alarm systems in case of anomaly functioning
- Productivity : 5.000 l/h
- Inlet temperature : +5 +20°C
- Pasteurizing temperature : +60 +80°C
- Outlet temperature : +45 +60°C
- Holding time : 30 sec (optional)
- Vapor consumption at 3 bar : 360 kg/h
- Refrigerant consumption at +5°C : 180.000 kcal/h
- Total installed power : 5 kW
- Air consumption at 6 bar : 2000 Nl/h