- Vinificator for red wines
- Fermenter for white wines
- Storage tank
- Hopper for grapes
- Tube in tube heat exchanger
- Automatic triblock with low depression
- Hopper for husks/stems of grapes
- Flotation unit
- Plate filter
- Membrane pneumatic press
- Membrane vacuum press
- Feeding unit for cork stoppers
- Automatic rotary labeling machine
- Three stage plate pasteurization plant
- Equipment for dairy products
- Equipment for soft drinks
- Oenological products
Blow Molding Machine
Preforms unscrambling module:
- recovery of the preforms in excess, automatically carried back to the hopper.
Preforms heating module:
- preform heating lengthwise differentiated and radially homogeneous;
- infrared lamps grouped in various sections and individually controlled;
- up to 10 infrared lamps for each section of the heating module
Stretch-blow moulding module:
- rotary stretch-blow moulding stations;
- mould holders made from special aluminium alloy resistant to mechanical stress;
- moulds treated on the surface and made from special aluminium alloy resistant to wear.
Changeover and mould replacement:
- simple and extremely fast, since it just involves the following operations:
a) parameters change from the POSYC® human-machine interface;
b) replacement of each half a mould through the loosening of six screws;
c) replacement of the mould bottom by means of a mechanical hook pneumatically driven
- Sercos interface fieldbus;
- fiber-optic communication ring;
- employment of pre-assembled and pre-tested cables.
MotorNet System® automation and control technology:
- POSYC®: human-machine interface industrial PC, featuring IP 54 protection grade, MS Windows XP EMBEDDED operating system, 15'' touch screen LCD, simple and intuitive interface with color graphic pages showing production status, changeovers, operational parameters and alarms;
- MARTS: industrial PC for the machine process control;
- aGate® and dGate®: programmable analogical and digital I/O multiport devices;
- COSMOS: programmable digital servodrivers for 'brushless' motors
ELECTRONIC, ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL COMPONENTS
1. The machine is designed and built according to EC standards.
2. Transmission shaft made in steel, other mechanical parts in stainless steel and aluminium.
3. The machine is equipped with supports and bearings permanently lubricated.
4. Pneumatic cylinders according to ISO 6431 VDMA-CNOMO.
5. Electropneumatic valve of 8 bar according to ISO 505599/1/0.
6. Electropneumatic valve of 40 bar.
7. Compressed air filter made in aluminium with filtering capacity 0,6 μm (OSU F-2) and oil eliminating volume 0,001 ppmw.
8. Posyc® human-machine interface based on PC and și μP Intel Pentium® standards, expansion bus PC104; high resolution touchscreen.
9. Functions available from Posyc® board:
а) direct choice of machine parameters;
b) checking production cycle;
c) saving in memory;
d) real-time machine analysis;
e) select functions directly from the touch screen;
f) multilingual support;
g) remote assistance through modem or Ethernet;
h) saving machine parameters through USB;
i) transfer of production data to the client control system via Ethernet, via MODBUS/TCP protocol.
Other protocols: optional.
k) color alarms to detect faults.
10. MARTS: industrial PC for the machine process control.
11. aGate® and dGate®: programmable analogical and digital I/O multiport devices.
12. communication system by means of optical fiber, based on SERCOS® industrial bus.
13. Electric wiring with preliminary assembled and tested cables.
14. Main switch: EATON/LOVATO.
15. Remote switch: EATON/LOVATO.
16. Thermomagnetic circuit breakers: EATON/LOVATO.
17. Control panel: Ø22 IP65.
18. Limit switches: IP65.
19. Proximity switches: Ø12 IP67.
20. Photocells: Ø18 IP67.
21. Brushless motors: SMITEC.
22. Electrical panel with air conditioning: IP54.
COMPRESSED AIR SPECIFICATIONS:
Service compressed air
1. Compressed air pressure at the machine inlet: min. 8 bar.
2. Compressed air purity at the machine inlet: class 2.4.2 ISO 8573-1.
Compressed air for the blowing process
1. Compressed air pressure at the machine inlet: max. 38 bar.
2. Compressed air purity at the machine inlet: class 1.3.1 ISO 8573-1.
3. Compressed air consumption per container in Nm³/h: [(container capacity in liters + 0.3) x (blowing pressure in bar x number of containers produced per hour)] x1.1 / 1000.
Oil content in the compressed air, according to DIN ISO 8573-1 <=0.01mg/m3
Particle size in the compressed air according to DIN ISO 8573-1 <=0.0001 mm
Particle density in the compressed air according to DIN ISO 8573-1 <=0.1mg/m3
Pressure dew point according to DIN ISO 8573-1 <= +3°C
AIR RECOVERY SYSTEM (optional):
The machine’s air recovery system enables to recover and recycle a portion of the air of the high pressure blowing circuit and to use it in the pre-blowing circuit and in the machine’s service air circuit. This system ensures a remarkable reduction of the compressed air consumption and of the energy costs. The air recovery system is composed as follows:
- Each stretch-blow moulding station is equipped with two air discharge valves: one of them feeds the recovery system by introducing some air in a tank; the other one discharges the air which cannot be recovered.
- The air recovered is used to feed the machine’s pre-blowing circuit and the service air circuit. The operating pressure of the pre-blowing circuit is controlled by an electronic regulator, while the service circuit pressure is regulated by means of manual gearboxes.
- When the air recovered exceeds the air quantity required by the pre-blowing circuit and by the service air circuit, the air in excess is used to feed the low-pressure line for external units.
CHILLER (OPTIONAL) AND COOLANT SPECIFICATIONS:
Features of the recommended coolant supplied with the chiller
- The use of unsuitable coolants which do not comply with the features indicated below relieves the Seller from any responsibility for any damage caused to the machine and, thus, not covered by the machine warranty.
- The coolant must not contain calcareous or metallic wastes and must not have a hardness exceeding 25°fH.
- pH: from 7 to 9.
- Percentage of ethylene glycol: not less than 25%.
- Percentage of corrosion inhibitors mixture: not exceeding 0.5%.
- Operating pressure: from 3 to 7 bar.
Heating module cooling
1. Heat power: 8 kW.
2. Inlet temperature of refrigerant: 10°C.
3. Inlet/outlet refrigerant temperature’s difference: 10°C.
4. Refrigerant’s flow: 2,9 m³/h.
5. Inlet refrigerant’s pressure: 4 bar.
Working environment conditions
1. Recommended operating temperature: from +10°C to +35°C, with deviations of ±3° C during the daily activity.
2. Preform temperature: same as the operating temperature.
3. Maximum relative humidity (at the maximum recommended operating temperature): 70%.
PREFORM AND CONTAINER LIMITS:
- The container shape must be comprised within a diameter of min. 44 mm and max. 120 mm.
- Container height from under the ring: min. 100 mm, max. 340 mm.
- Preform neck height: min. 10,5 mm, max. 30 mm.
- Preform inner diameter: min. 21,7 mm.
- Preform body height from under the ring: min. 44 mm, max. 160 mm.
- Ring diameter: min. 30 mm, max. 48 mm.